Thursday, July 16, 2015

Hi all,

I'm excited to announce that I signed a deal with Summit Records to release my album "Back Home."
I know it's been a while since we recorded it and mixed it but the CD will be coming soon and I sincerely hope it is worth the wait.

On this post I'm presenting a video I made for a clinic I gave at the UNC Jazz Fest 2015, "Recording a Big Band Chart: From Conception to Final Mix." The video shows portions of the recording and mixing sessions, and also a bunch of pictures. At the end there's the complete performance of one of the pieces on the album, "Vantage Point."


I hope you enjoy it. The album will be released during the first trimester of 2016.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks.

Peace,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Nuestro Primer Libro Infantil, Del Otro Lado de la Calle, Esta Disponible!!! Wanda se inspiró en mi composición "From Across the Stre...